The book is done, but HOW do you get people to find and read it? Don't miss this episode of The Writer's Block as we welcome author and tv personality Mike Morin to talk marketing strategies for your book. Mike is the author of 50 Shades of Radio, and Lunch with Tommy and Stasia, and is an authority on how to use traditional mass media to promote your writing.
- How do you get the booking for signings?
- Are libraries willing to pay to have you speak?
- Should you bring books to every signing especially when the place doesn’t sell your book?
- You gave birth to this baby now its time to raise it!
- Reach out to local radio and news papers who for the most part love to do stories and pieces on locals
Whether you are writing fiction, Non-Fiction, a memoir, or are just into creative writing this is the podcast for you. This podcast is more than just about how to write as we cover the why’s, when’s, and where’s of writing.
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.