This episode is our Valentine's gift to you! Most books contain a love story, a journey of human relationships and emotions. Join us as we explore why we love the books we love.
- Mandra talks about the book All About Us
- The panel discusses the workbook format of the book
- Should you consult a psychic about your relationship?
- How to have a Happy Valentine’s Day
- Deb reads from her first book Gypsy’s Fortune
- Can Deb write about romance?
- Shelly picks the book Bad Boy for her discussion about love and romance
- What’s on the cover of the book?
- Is a woman’s body like a diesel engine
- What do you need to do to prepare to read Bad Boy?
- What is the perfect Valentine’s Day?
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.