Shelly and Debby finally make it to Harvard. . . after purchasing a ticket to see Elizabeth Gilbert at the Harvard Campus! Liz Gilbert, Author of Eat, Pray Love and her new book, City of Girls, which explores promiscuous women of the 1940's and their sexual escapades in New York City.
- How can you go to Harvard for $40?
- How important is the research for your book?
- How long does it take to research your book?
- Don’t get too caught up because there is a such thing as being too prepared
- Research until you are proficient in the topic
- Your research can help set the stage for and almost be one of the characters
- Consider the consequences of your character’s life choices
- Should your book be included in the ticket price of your launch presentation?
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.