Author Jill Sylvester joins the Writer's Block to discuss her latest book, Trust Your Intuition. In her book she shares 100 ways to transform anxiety and depression for stronger mental health. As a licensed mental health counselor, she guides people to health and wellness.
- Self published
- Why 100 ways and not the top 10?
- How did she find her intuition?
- This book is part of a series
- Fiction work to follow
- How does Jill find time to Write, be a therapist, and a mother?
- Why does she think that anxiety a good thing?
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.