Join Deborah Monk, Rick Peoples and Stephen Croke as they discuss how this band of writers formed, the impact it has had on all their writing, and suggestions on how to form your own writing group.
Whether you are writing fiction, Non-Fiction, a memoir, or are just into creative writing this is the podcast for you. This podcast is more than just about how to write as we cover the why’s, when’s, and where’s of writing. Shelly Devlin, Mandra Biscornet, and Deborah Monk discuss writers’ groups.
Whether you choose indie or traditional publishing, you're going to have to market your book. Listen in as The Writer's Block discuss new and innovative ways to reach readers and sell more books! From merchandising to podcasts, book clubs to book trailers, we'll give you the tools to promote your book in new & creative ways!
- Should I join more than one writers’ group?
- Why did Rick and Stephen join a writer’s group?
- What motivates others to join a group?
- Why does Stephen play with his hair?
- How has the group been helpful?
- Do people get nervous when the group reviews their work?
- Do members play different roles within the group?
- How do I start a writing group?
- It takes time for the group to be comfortable with each other
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.