Pacing is the speed with which your narrative unfolds. The Writer’s Block welcomes Barbara Wallace to talk about the importance of pacing.
- Your book should be like a symphony
- The pace should be variable
- There should be a purpose to your pacing
- At what point in the writing process should pacing be addressed?
- Language and sentence structure can be used to control pace
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.