Barbara Wallace award winning author of romance and mystery will continue her discussion of the most common writing mistakes. Shelly and Debby and Barbara will teach you how to make your characters memorable.
- We spend a lot of time developing main characters but how much time do we spend on secondary characters?
- Is the secondary character necessary?
- They exist to further the plot
- How do you choose who is important to move the story along?
- Holmes, who lacks social awareness, had Watson to balance him out
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.