Barbara Wallace award winning author of romance and mystery will continue her discussion of the most common writing mistakes. Weak endings are bad in lovemaking and in stories. Debby, Shelly and Barbara will help you reach a great climax to your book.
- If the reader remembers the ending, they will forgive any early misgivings
- Don’t let your deadline stop you from flushing out your endings
- Is the pot so complicated that you can’t get out of the story satisfactorily?
- You should have an arc for your character (the murder gets solved, someone dies…)
- Readers like when the story ties up the loose ends
- You shouldn’t drag the ending out too long either
- Happy ending are not always satisfying endings
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.