Join the ladies of The Writers Block as they explore the pitfalls to writing memoir. The last thing you want is for your book to fail, pick up a few tips and some easily guidelines to create a masterpiece, because a Memoir done right is an art!
- Should you write a Memoir?
- Books fail because of poor voice
- What is your pace?
- Its good to have a writing group to help you with all of the aspects of pacing and voice
- Bad sentences lack the five senses
- If you are writing about something that is a popular you should have more or more vetted credentials
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.