Today Jessica Castillo, author of The Mark of the Dragon Whisperer, available on Amazon and Barns and Noble’s website, joins Debby to discuss the importance of transporting your readers into the world of you story.
- What is world building
- Not much difference between fiction and non-fiction you must bring your reader in
- How does the time period play into the story?
- Show your reader don’t tell them…adding tiny details can pull your reader in deeper
- How can a cliffhanger ending help sell the next book?
- Using foreshadowing can help tie multiple books in your series
May you be inspired, feel empowered, and B. Well.
All this and more on this week’s episode of The Writer’s Block Podcast recorded at the Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on the United Podcast Network.